Sunday, September 10, 2006

Past Due, Day 10, Saturday- Bathroom, Check.

I started my day by being molested in my sleep by my wife. Women need to learn that if people are asleep, they simply can not give consent. As a result of her actions, her punishment is that she has to do that again everyday for (at least) the next two weeks. I'll set her alarm clock.

I finished my day by finishing the damn bathroom. I went through plumbing hell (Christ was a carpenter, Satan was a plumber.) I visited City Lumber four times. You know what?

The bathroom is done. Finished. This is what it looks like.

From the doorway. The sink was a nightmare to install.

View from the tub. Towel rods are a tremendous pain in the ass to put up.

The bathtub area- note the shelves and soap dish

The non-urinal with a pretty handle.

That would be, as they say, that. So, what did my wife say when she saw this room?

"Wow. This is the best bathroom I've ever had." Then she paused. She looked a bit more. Then, she smiled and said, "do you know how I know you're gay? This room. Straight people can't do stuff like this. You're so gay you should have a show on HGTV."

That's fine. She still needs to complete her sentence, the alarm clock is still set.

Total costs: $2,480

3 Comments:

At 1:20 AM, Blogger Undercover Mother said...

Not even close to the sentence you signed up for when you said "I do."

Suckah.

 
At 1:22 AM, Blogger Undercover Mother said...

I think Lucifer was cast out of heaven after the estimate he gave the Big Guy for hooking up His clawfoot.

 
At 12:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You guys - get a room!

The power play (see hot monkey love? ick!) this morning probably ensures now that you will most assuredly have to back down from whining about still wanting the shrine to your pee-pee.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home