Monday, September 04, 2006

Past Due, Day 5, Monday- Almost...

Very tired. Also, a bit whacked on fumes from:
  • Spray paint / texture
  • Sewer gas from hole where missing toilet is
Bathroom is almost finished, just a few more tiles, some grout, and reinstalling the fixtures. Rather than blather on, I've posted pictures.
Before- from the hall.

Now- View from the hall.

Where the urinal isn't. I can't believe I've missed that spot on the wall at least five times.

Oh yes, there are no squirrels here. There is one here, however. I have no idea why I think that particular post is so freaking funny.

Total costs: $2,465

3 Comments:

At 12:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG! THANKS for the link post! *blush* hehehehehe

 
At 6:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tom - better get that crapper installed soon, with the kind of diet that you eat!

And dont forget to wave at your 'nice' neighbor from the can..

 
At 5:31 PM, Blogger Miss Sassy said...

I have squirrels that make that noise in my neighborhood too... and I herniated a disk laughing at the written rendition of it.

oh, yeah, and nice not urinal.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home