Friday, September 15, 2006

Past Due, Day 14, Wednesday- Some things will have to wait.

Things that will not be dealt with until after the move.

This is upstairs "bedroom." I convinced the wife to let us move into the boy's room until I can fix it up a bit.

The second floor, after it has been cleaned up a bit.

More of the second floor.

The basement / indoor winter swimming pool. It has been a lot better since I rewired the sump. I'm crossing my fingers that it stays somewhat drier now.
More of the basement. This is all the former owner's stuff. He'll be coming after it next week.

Total costs: $2,500

2 Comments:

At 2:16 PM, Blogger Miss Sassy said...

where does the urinal go??

 
At 3:00 PM, Blogger Undercover Mother said...

Aw shoot. I'm going to miss this ol' blog. Of course, now that we'll be living under one roof instead of back and forth between two, I suppose you can make me laugh in person.

I could use it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home