Thursday, May 24, 2007

Award Ceremony

I’d like to offer my congratulations to my first “Absolutely Worthless Profiteering Dirt Bag” award winner: Mr. Dean Hancock of Tupelo, Mississippi.

Mr. Hancock’s son, a St. Louis Cardinals relief pitcher by the name of Josh Hancock, was killed when he crashed into the back of the tow truck. Of course, Josh had a BAC that was nearly twice the legal limit.

So, how did the elder Mr. Hancock decide to honor his son’s memory? With a donation to MADD perhaps? Speaking at a high school about the dangers of drinking an driving?

Yeah, right.

This oxygen-thieving waste of carbon decided to sue.

Who? Everyone.

No, really, everyone.

He’s suing the restaurant, where his kid got drunk.

He’s suing the tow-truck he slammed into.

He’s suing the poor bastard that broke down that the tow-truck stopped to help.

There is something seriously wrong with society, and this guy is just one example.

So, congrats Mr. Hancock. You suck.

3 Comments:

At 11:13 PM, Blogger OregonCoast said...

He needs a peanut allergy.

 
At 12:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just found this blog, and I love it. I was searching for people named Bobert, as I often do, and this came up. I have never asked this question before at least 6 months of reading before, but.. do you mind if I link to you?

Partly because it's hilarious, and partly because your wife's description of you is similar to other people's description of me.

Anyways, if you want the link, send an e-mail to alanlaing@shaw.ca. The web site is http://inflammablehamster.blogspot.com.

 
At 1:14 PM, Blogger Tom said...

OC- And a bag of peanuts.

Alan- No problem. Glad you enjoy it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home