Saturday, November 18, 2006

Tagged.

Five things most people don't know about me. Because the wife said to.
  1. My favorite food in the entire world is goulash. My grandma made it best.
  2. Once, when I was short on cash, I let a company make a mold of one of my body parts. I got $500, which myself and a couple of buddies promptly blew in Vegas. My wife has seen the result. That was an awkward moment.
  3. I am very good at cheating at cards. I can seriously clean up at Blackjack, but I always feel guilty afterwards.
  4. Karma realignment plays a big part in how I spend my spare time. You know the Ten Commandments? I collected ‘em like baseball cards.
  5. According to orthopedist, I have really, really dense bones. As a result, I have only ever broken one bone. My grandpa Charlie was a milk man- I grew up on a diet heavy on dairy products.
  6. I have saved eight lives, including two of my three children. Ten if you count duplicates.
Yeah, so that is six. Toss out the one you don’t like.

4 Comments:

At 10:29 PM, Blogger Undercover Mother said...

I have seen the product, but like the real thing better.

Still, I do wonder how many women (or men) are using my husband.

 
At 7:06 PM, Blogger Shelby said...

great blog!

 
At 2:04 PM, Blogger Miss Sassy said...

when did you have to save your kid's lives???
When was the last time you had goolosh and PLEASE tell me how to make it because mine is always whatever leftovers I can throw in a pot together and there is no recipe.
She tagged me too... you ended up in my reply... small world.

 
At 3:25 PM, Blogger Tom said...

Abby almost choked to death on a tortilla chip. Did the baby Heimlich right in a Baja Fresh.

Maddie got knocked down and drug out by a sneaker wave. Got to go swimming in the ocean in February.

Kids are easy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home